Welcome!

If you are a fellow wandering expatriate of the beervana of the Beautiful Pac Nor West. If your mouth is dry and dusty from the road because you have not found a watering hole that serves a brew fit to wet your mouth. If you are willing to spend hours wandering from liquor store to liquor store in hope of finding a bottle of well made craft suds: Then you have come to the right place. Pull up a stool, and grab a pint, because you are among friends.

23 September 2010

Back in the Groove.

Well now that my housing situation is slightly settled, at least for a couple months I can get back to business.

To come:
-A couple reviews of GOOD beers to be found in Florida.
-Time to brew our own?
-and who knows what else!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely recommend taking a stab at brewing. It requires a little experimentation to get there but is worth it in the end in both quality and cost. I've helped some other guys with some batches and am thinking about doing my own here soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

    -Amo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice I have my kit all picked out just need to order it it up.

    ReplyDelete