Welcome!

If you are a fellow wandering expatriate of the beervana of the Beautiful Pac Nor West. If your mouth is dry and dusty from the road because you have not found a watering hole that serves a brew fit to wet your mouth. If you are willing to spend hours wandering from liquor store to liquor store in hope of finding a bottle of well made craft suds: Then you have come to the right place. Pull up a stool, and grab a pint, because you are among friends.

26 October 2010

97% humidity and no chance of relief.

Hello again fellow beer-leats I have been remiss in posting up any recent review but I promise I'll get back on to quickly falling off the wagon again soon. Its fall down here in the dirty south and while it was nice for a couple weeks its now 97% humidity, with a 100% chance of swamp-ass. I have been informed by some of our fortune friends sill in the motherland that its perfect Porter weather - 50 degrees and raining. oh how those of us banished from the land of beer and more beer do envy you.
In an attempt to try to imagine I'm in a place that actually has seasons again I'm going to try to make it my quest to find a decent pumpkin spice ale around here somewhere so I can reminisce about harvest season in the North West.
Though as I was leaving work today I had a short talk with an older gentleman who brews his own, and he said that with his recipe if you're not careful it quickly approaches 14% ABV!!!! He also said he has a recipe book full of about 10 years worth of work he would be willing to share....I might have a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment