Welcome!

If you are a fellow wandering expatriate of the beervana of the Beautiful Pac Nor West. If your mouth is dry and dusty from the road because you have not found a watering hole that serves a brew fit to wet your mouth. If you are willing to spend hours wandering from liquor store to liquor store in hope of finding a bottle of well made craft suds: Then you have come to the right place. Pull up a stool, and grab a pint, because you are among friends.

29 October 2010

This is Failure. Hooray!


Well my friends I must admit I didn't search that hard but I am so far a failure at finding a fall/pumpkin spice ale.

But all is not a loss.



It will be a good night yet. :)

3 comments:

  1. MMM... Hefe-Weizen. Think about it this way, if you can't find one brew one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been impressed by the UFO as well. I haven't tried the flying dog though. Are you getting these at the class six or elsewhere?

    As far as a Fall ale, I truly enjoyed the local McGuires Oktoberfest on tap. I think they bottle it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pulled these from the Crest-tucky Publix, they have a remarkably good supply of micro brews. The UFO was ok, but I found the Flying Dog to have a much more complex and deeper flavor.

    ReplyDelete