Welcome!

If you are a fellow wandering expatriate of the beervana of the Beautiful Pac Nor West. If your mouth is dry and dusty from the road because you have not found a watering hole that serves a brew fit to wet your mouth. If you are willing to spend hours wandering from liquor store to liquor store in hope of finding a bottle of well made craft suds: Then you have come to the right place. Pull up a stool, and grab a pint, because you are among friends.

20 November 2010

Stupid Real Life.


Friends, I have again been remiss in posting up new reviews. I have several in various stages of production and promise I'll provide you with some new bloviating and obviously biased commentary on our favorite suds soon. I have been unfortunately busy and distracted by real life things that are not allowing me to spend time being distracted by the better things in life like beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment